Library Management: Managing Personnel
- Define the main challenges in personnel management
- Demonstrate strategies to improve success during the hiring and interviewing process
- Assess the benefits of the personnel review process
- Identify methods for addressing and documenting disciplinary issues
- Examine the importance of staff development, coaching, training, and continuing education
New or experienced managers in any type of library.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|