Know & Go: The Accidental Cataloger: Tips and Tools to Help You Use the Rules
- Understand standards for library cataloging and computer encoding of catalog records
- Identify sources of free MARC records
- Identify resources of information about working with MARC records
- Identify resources to help with assignment of call numbers
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - email@example.com
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|