Leading Your Team to Success Workshop Series
Join the Oklahoma Library Association's Public Libraries Division for their five-part workshop - "Leading Your Team to Success" - and learn innovative ways to develop employee performance, ensure that employees feel safe and heard in their workplace, determine how to improve your organization's change strategy and discover ways that employees will feel valued and challenged through high expectations and honest conversations.
These "bite-sized" workshops are designed to help all library leaders grow their team through individual topics tailored to their needs.
- April 8: Why Psychological Safety Matters More Now Than Ever
- April 22: Grow Employees and your Library Through Performance Development
- May 6: The Power of High Expectations and Honest Conversation
- May 20: The Employee Value Proposition: Are you Keeping Up?
- June 3: Why Your Change Strategy Isn’t Working
For flyer, more details, and to register, visit https://www.oklibs.org/event/pld2021.