Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Open Doors : Reaching Underserved Populations - February 28, 2019
- Amigos Member Conference - Wednesday, May 15, 2019
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- The Future of Cataloging: RDA, Linked Data and More - originally presented November 8, 2018
- Speak Up – Advocating for You and Your Library - originally presented September 12, 2018
- Amigos Member Conference: Maximizing Your Resources – Saving $$, Saving Time - originally presented May 16, 2018
- Wrangling Library Data: Analytics, Dashboards, and Spreadsheets - originally presented February 22, 2018
- Innovating with Metadata - originally presented November 9, 2017
- Privacy and Security for Today's Library - originally presented September 21, 2017
- Amigos Member Conference - Trending Topics - originally presented Wednesday, May 10, 2017