Director of Distance Library Services/Reference Librarian -- Dallas Baptist University -- Dallas, TX
Dallas Baptist University, a comprehensive Christian university, is seeking an experienced individual with the following qualifications for the faculty position of Director of Distance Library Services/Reference Librarian for Vance Memorial Library:
- ALA-accredited Master of Library Science or Master of Library and Information Science degree;
- Dedicated Christian servant leader;
- Active member of a local Baptist church;
- Committed to quality and excellence.
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Solid knowledge of reference resources (print, non-print, electronic);
- Research skills;
- Management and development of all distance library services, including to online and remote students;
- Use of Springshare LibGuide platform;
- Rotating weekend and night reference duty required; 6) Participation in faculty activities.
Applicants should send resume along with a cover letter to:
Mr. Scott Jeffries, Library Director
Dallas Baptist University
3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy.
Dallas, TX 75211-9299.
Applicants may e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Dallas Baptist University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in unlawful discrimination on the basis of age, gender, disability, veteran status, race, color, or national origin in any employment practice, admissions, education program, or educational activity. Under federal and state law, the University may discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purposes.