Public Librarians - Check Out SpringShare’s LibCal at Webinar
Say hello to Springshare's library-specific calendaring platform! Complete with integrated staff schedulers, event calendars, hours management, and spaces and equipment reservations, LibCal is both mobile-first and accessible.
Each component works together to provide a complete solution that saves time, streamlines workflows, and increases your library’s visibility and reach.
The 30-minute LibCal webinar will cover:
- Brief overview of the LibCal components
- Mobile-first, fully-accessible design
- 2-way sync with Microsoft Exchange
- Integration with Patron Authentication Layer
- Enjoy seamless migration to LibCal
- Examples of Public Libraries using LibCal
Can't attend? Register for any session and select 'Watch Recording' on the sign-up form.
Upcoming updates, just in time for PLA, include more public library features such as 1) age / audience event filters, 2) subcategories for events, 3) integration between LibCal and LibStaffer, 4) richer statistics for events and space/equipment use, and 5) online payments for spaces and event registrations.
Register by clicking on the session:
- Wednesday, March 7 – 10:00 a.m. CST
- Monday, March 12 – 10:30 a.m. CDT
- Tuesday, March 27 – 1:00 p.m. CDT
For more information, contact Megan Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-843-8482, ext. 2896.